Sunday, March 14, 2010

SO excited for Candles by Victoria!

I finally figured out which scents I wanted to try first so I made my order tonight! I'm only going to be buys tarts and scent shots because my room is pretty small so if these candles are as fragrant as everyone says, I don't want to feel like I'm smothering! I took advantage of her sale this month (10% off if you use the discount code in her newsletter). I bought scent shots in the following scents:

  • Twilight
  • Edward Cullen
  • Creme Brulee
  • Banana coconut cream pie
  • Elvis
  • Honey, I washed the youngins
  • Tokyo spring
  • Coco mango
  • Marshmallow campfire
  • Spring moments
  • Rock that vanilla
  • Oh so yummy

I will post a picture and scent descriptions once my order gets here! SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment