Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CANDLES BY VICTORIA!!!!!!!!

I finally got my scent shots in! :) I only bought scent shots because my room is small so I thought burning a candle would very over scent my room. I plan on cutting them up into smaller chunks and using them on my candle warmer in a glass bowl. The scents I got are:
  • Edward Cullen (she used his scent description from the book to make this one)
  • Twilight (a mix of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan)
  • Rock that Vanilla (Lush dupe for American Cream)
  • Oh so Yummy (Lush dupe for Yummy Yummy Yummy)
  • Spring Moments
  • Creme Brulee
  • Banana Coconut Cream Pie
  • Elvis (peanut butter and banana)
  • Tokyo Spring
  • CoCo Mango
  • Marshmallow Campfire
  • Honey, I washed the Youngins (Lush dupe for Honey, I washed the kids)

and Victoria sends a free scent shot with every order so she sent me Exotic Coconut! Which was orginally on my list to buy but decided against it in the end. So glad she sent it though, the smell is just summer!!! So good :)

I'm very pleased with these scent shots and will definitely be placing another order with her again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment