- The Max Rave store in my mall is closing so the entire store, including clearance is 50% off. I bought 2 really cute shirts for $3 each.
- Bath and Body Works has a deal going where you get 5 hand sanitizers for $5. I picked out 2 Sweet pea, 1 Warm Vanilla sugar, 1 Fresh linen, and 1 Island Nectar. I also bought this cute little pink tie-dye clip for the sanitizer for $0.50.
- Ebay: I won a new, sealed piece of Lush Alkmarr soap worth $16.17. I paid $9 + $2 shipping.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
On to what I paid for:
- New! solid shampoo for my sister $9.45
- Porridge soap $10.40
- Butterball bath bomb $4.95
- Shimmy Shimmy massage bar $6.75
- Sex Bomb bath bomb (HUGE!) $6.15
- Sweetie Pie shower jelly $10.25
my total was $47.95 but tax brought it up to $50.83. I like how the promotion wasn't spend $50 BEFORE taxes. so that was cool. The Christmas Present I picked out was Stardust.
- a small Snow Fairy shower gel
- Double Fast Luck emotibomb
- Snow Fairy solid perfume
- Star Melt bath melt
- Fairy Tail sugar scrub
- Candy Cane bubble bar
- Angels Delight soap
The present was worth $50 so I got $100 of products for $50 so very cool. I will do reviews on things as I try them. I even made an online order because the USA site added more Christmas items for the buy 1 get 2 free promotion! Can't wait until it gets here!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
For a mild fade:
1. soak the shirt in 8 cups water, 1 1/2 cups salt for 3 days.
2. wring and rub down with sandpaper.
3. hang dry in the sun.
4. wash and dry normally.
For an extreme fade:
For this to work, the tee must be 50/50 cotton/polyester blend)
1. soak the shirt in 6 cups water, 2 cups bleach, 1/2 cup salt for 2 days.
2. wash and dry.
Items I bought over the weekend:
- pink storage containers (will be used for my Lush stuff) $1 Target
- 2 pairs of Mudd jean leggings (jean material, fit like leggings) $20 Kohls one color is a blue-gray and the other is black though it looks dark blue in the picture. The black pairs sensor was not taken off at the register so unfortunately I cannot wear them until I take them back to the store...)
- Almay eye makeup remover (travel size, 16 count) $1.50 Target
- Maybelline great lash BIG mascara in blackest black $4 Target
- Rimmel soft kohl eye liner 040 purple passion $3 Target
- Maybelline eye shadow in 165 antique jade $2.94 Target
- Plain black tank top $3.50 Forever 21
- set of 2 eye shadows $1.50 Forever 21
- a closeup of the Maybelline eyeshadow. I am so in love with it. I have hazel eyes so it compliments them very well. Its a shimmery dark green but doesn't show up as dark on my lids. I have worn it two ways so far, as a regular shadow and also as a liner.
- The eye makeup remover pads work well but make sure your eye is completely closed because it can sting. They get all the eye makeup off in a few sweeps.
- The Maybelline great lash BIG mascara is my new favorite mascara. It's very inexpensive and works well. The wand is super thick so it coats a lot of mascara onto lashes. When I do my mascara I always curl my lashes first. Then I put a dab of hair conditioner onto my finger tip and then CAREFULLY sweep my lashes with it. This works as an inexpensive lash primer. Then before the conditioner dries, I sweep my mascara on and let dry. Then I curl them once again.
- 1 TBsp oats, finely ground
- 1 TBsp plain yogurt
In a small bowl, mix together oats and yogurt. Add small drops of warmed honey until you get the right consistency. Apply to face and leave on for about 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Pictures of products go in this order:
- Porridge soap (has actual oats in it for exfoliation)
- Honey, I washed the kids soap (everyone raves about the scent)
- Therapy massage bar (can be used to massage and as a solid lotion)
- Rockstar soap (I've heard it smells like candy plus its pink, my favorite color!)