Sunday, February 28, 2010

Random Haul...Target & Aeropostale & Sams Club



The only item I got from Aeropostale was the shirt...normally $19.50 but it was on sale for $10.
The only item I got from Sams Club is the ChapStick pack. It was $8 for 12 assorted ChapSticks...I'm obssessed with them, there are already some missing from the pack from me using them and letting my sister have one.
Target:
plain black zip-up hoodie on sale for $15
huge pink fluffy towel and washcloth $5
NYC nail polish $1.72 (I had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon)
Rimmel nail polish on clearance for $2.38
Salon nail polish remover (the kind you stick your nails in) $3
Conair Optiheat hairbrush (turns pink when it heats up) on clearance for $3.98
Maybelline pure minerals foundation on clearance for $2.72

No comments:

Post a Comment