Sunday, January 17, 2010

Exploring the Lush Craze!!!

Over this last week, I have watched a lot (and I mean, a lot!) of videos about Lush products. I had never heard of this company before but it seems as though everyone is blogging about it and posting videos about it. So I ventured onto the website (http://www.lush.com/ ) and I really liked what I saw. The site is set up very well, it really catches your eye. Then I looked through the many products they offer which includes soaps, shampoo bars, body butters, shower jellies, massage bars and many, many more. Everything looks very fun to use, some of the bath bombs have glitter in them that float out into your bath, some change the color of your bath. So I made a mini list of items I really want to try, I eventually would like to try them all. Here is my list:

Pictures of products go in this order:

  • Porridge soap (has actual oats in it for exfoliation)
  • Honey, I washed the kids soap (everyone raves about the scent)
  • Therapy massage bar (can be used to massage and as a solid lotion)
  • Rockstar soap (I've heard it smells like candy plus its pink, my favorite color!)




All items listed can be found at: www.lushusa.com
I've heard that it is best to shop in-store since different scents appeal to different people so I located a store near me! I plan to splurge for my birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment