Monday, January 18, 2010

Review: Chocolate Masque

I found a chocolate mask at my local Kroger on sale for $1 each. I decided to just try it out and here are the results:



Montagne Jennesse Chocolate Masque for normal, dry and T-zone skin.



This mud mask contains many ingredients including Dead Sea Salt, Shea Butter, and Cocoa Butter. The smell isn't the best but you can smell the Shea and Cocoa Butters. It's fairly thick. One packet was enough to cover my face as well as my little brothers (he wanted in on the mud fun!) and there was even a little bit left. Probably enough to do a lighter treatment later on. The mask wasn't bad for a dollar. My skin feels a lot softer and smells like chocolate! The downside to this product is that you have to be careful with what you choose to wash your face off with. The washcloth I used ended up being stained by the mask.




No comments:

Post a Comment