On to what I paid for:
- New! solid shampoo for my sister $9.45
- Porridge soap $10.40
- Butterball bath bomb $4.95
- Shimmy Shimmy massage bar $6.75
- Sex Bomb bath bomb (HUGE!) $6.15
- Sweetie Pie shower jelly $10.25
my total was $47.95 but tax brought it up to $50.83. I like how the promotion wasn't spend $50 BEFORE taxes. so that was cool. The Christmas Present I picked out was Stardust.
- a small Snow Fairy shower gel
- Double Fast Luck emotibomb
- Snow Fairy solid perfume
- Star Melt bath melt
- Fairy Tail sugar scrub
- Candy Cane bubble bar
- Angels Delight soap
The present was worth $50 so I got $100 of products for $50 so very cool. I will do reviews on things as I try them. I even made an online order because the USA site added more Christmas items for the buy 1 get 2 free promotion! Can't wait until it gets here!